My Israel in 3D,” This is one of the projects from RETRO ART BY LG studio.
I specialize create three-dimensional images that never seen before and that are behind and above imagination. In this project I create images of major cities in Israel, such as Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, Netanya, Eilat, Jaffa, Acre, Nazareth, as well as tourist sites and holy sites.
Currently I’m in negotiations to create 3D huge picture for one of the major hotels in Las Vegas, United States.
My art works are breathtaking, unique and very exclusive and they turn any wall to a centerpiece.
Nearest, one of my art works will be display in a tourist location in Israel, 2 meters by 1 meter.
(Additional photos and videos will reveal after the date of exposure).
My art suitable for offices, hotels, business owners that are interested in a unique art piece a strong
statement to differentiate them with a visual image tell the story of the business or their vision.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
אין תגובות:
הוסף רשומת תגובה